Fiscal Representation

Several countries in Europe require the appointment of a local representative to act for foreign companies who have an obligation to register for VAT. A fiscal representative will be jointly liable for the VAT responsibilities of their foreign client.

VCE can act as your fiscal rep throughout Europe and rest of the world from our one stop shop, with one single point of contact.

For more information on Fiscal Representation, contact VCE today.

Get Compliant

Call +44 (0) 207 431 4664 to speak to our experienced team of advisors